- Be sure your name and phone # are on your glove, bat and other equipment
- Metal spikes are NOT PERMITTED
- You may bring your own Bat
- All player must wear a baseball cap for protection from the sun
- Dress for all weather conditions and please bring a jacket for cold weather
- All Camp Player meet each morning in the MAIN Field Grandstands for the day’s assignment
- Instruction will take place at one of five stations as follows Main Diamond, East Diamond, West Diamond, Rodeo Grounds (Open field), and Bullpen Area of the Main Diamond (1st base side)
- ALWAYS look both ways and watch for traffic when moving from station to station
- Upon Arrival at your next assignment.. You are NOT to pick-up and swing the bats or play catch until instructed to do so.
- HELMETS must be worn during all batting drills on the East and West Diamonds
- Pitching Machines, Campers are not allowed in front or behind pitching machines. They are to operated by staff ONLY.
- Your must ask permission to use the bathroom.. so coaches can account for all campers.
- If you require any special medications (Bee stings, allergy, diabetes, etc), Please inform the staff upon arrival!
- CONDUCT – Metro baseball camp is an education and learning experience similar to the classroom. Vulgar language, rude conduct, and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. Please have respect for coaches, counselors, and fellow athletes.
- PARENTS – Please pick-up camper(s) promptly after each session (11:30AM). Coaches and counselors remain at the field for only a short time after completion of daily sessions.
- RAINOUTS – first check the metro website. DO NOT call the dairy, call 503-329-3152. No refunds will be made for rained out sessions.